WordPress for Unity is the complete collection of all the WordPress assets that I have on the store and will include all future WordPress assets that I release to the store.
Buy the complete kit and never miss out on any new feature I release. Every new asset that I add to this kit will increase the price of this kit by the value of the new asset so the earlier you get this package the more you will save down the line.
This asset now includes a complete game template in a perpetual BETA state, making use of all the current assets as the collection grows and thereby allowing you to see how the default prefabs can be customised to suit a specific project.
In this case I modified Unity’s First Person Shooter demo project to include a shop that stores weapon unlocks, upgrade levels as well as stock quantities online. This and more…
► Runtime typed variable creation
► Create your achievements as easily as creating a blog post
► Create accounts on your site / in Unity
► Store int, long, float, Rect, Vector2, Vector3, Color, Quaternion and string
► Add uncheatable timers to your game
► Set or Fetch scores with 1 line of code
► Create unlimited virtual currencies
► Option to turn off Tapjoy support
To use Tapjoy in your project you will still need to comply with all their rules and T&C. This includes installing their free SDK, creating an account on their website and setup your Tapjoy account via their website, applying for a virtual currency and agreeing to not use their currency for gambling purposes or the purchasing of physical goods.
– Added a new login function to WULogin called AttemptTrustedLogin
– Added a sample function to the prefab to show how it can be used
– Updated the wuss_login WordPress plugin to allow for this new function
– This function allows a person to sign in on your website using only an email and no password
The intended use is to log a person in on your site AFTER you have verified their
identity via Facebook or Twitter or some other means via a 3rd party asset
WARNING: POSSIBLE SECURITY LEAK FOR YOUR WEBSITE!
If you do not intend to use Facebook or Twitter or sites like those to log into your
website from within Unity then you might want to delete or comment out the loginTrustedLogin
function. Alternatively, be sure to set a security string via the Dashboard and in the Unity
prefab. Since all data is protected by an MD5 key and token you should be safe after setting this
– NEW ASSET ADDED: Achievements
– Integrated it into the game template using sample achievements.
NOTE: These will not work inyour project unless you define them on your website.
See how I use them then create them or custom achievements on your website to see it in action
Alternatively, see the built demo to see it in action: http://guild.site/bad-dreams/
– Updated WULogin to now be a static class
– Placed the inspector values inside of WULoginPrefs
– Updated WUData control panel to allow editing Shared data in additionto user data
– Added the ability to upload Images using WUData
– Removed support for the legacy game id asigning method
– Added new demos scenes for WULogin and WUData
– Added additional documentation for WUData and WULogin
– Fixed a few minor bugs in the project template
– Now includes the ability to sell in-game content via your WooCommerce driven website
– Already configured for virtual currency sales
– Includes an updates WordPres dashboard setting page for WUMoney showing currency balances and transaction history
– You can now change user’s currency balances in the dashboard
– Included the full Game Template, fully WordPress integrated
– Updated WordPress Data’s demo project to use the features of the new WordPress Login
– Replaced the GUIText legacy objects from the High Scores and Timers demo scenes
Q: Why am I seeing loads of errors after importing the asset?
First make sure you have scripting runtime version set to 4.x.
If so then go to Edit->ProjectSettings->Player and under “Scripting Define Symbols” paste the following:
You should now be error free
What is happening here is that I am declaring a bunch of symbols but when Unity encounters them it does so in the wrong order and says “I don’t know that symbol! I am going to stop running all scripts that declare symbols until this is sorted out”. Once you have manually declared the symbols Unity will now say “Right, now that you have manually added all the symbols yourself I can now run the scripts that would have added them”.
Q: When I extract the zip file, why do I get loads of folders with strange names?
This seems to be some sort of glitch in some archiving tools. Simply use another app to unzip the file
© 2019 myBad Studios