KEY FEATURES OF THIS KIT
- Display user’s real Gravatar images (if available) with 0 setup
- Decide how many results to return from the database
- Any size Gravatar from 32 to 512 pixels
- Apply age restrictions to your Gravatars
- Only 2 functions to learn: FetchScores() and SubmitScore(amt)
- Includes callback hooks for any custom code you may want to run
- With the GUI and functionality being separate from one another you can easily use NGUI or any other GUI system with this kit
- Install once and use for ALL your current and future titles!
What it boils down to is that with only 2 lines of code to learn it makes it super easy to retro-fit this kit into existing games. Since scores identify their game by ID it means that you are able to have multiple leader boards per game just by changing the ID when you submit the score. Since every game is assigned an ID already this kit will (by default) use that id and thus add a leader board to any game you install this into with 0 configuration required on your part.
All you have to decide is when to display your scores, where to display your scores, skin the prefab to suit your game and you are good to go… The prefab contains a bunch of options to customise the results but all of them are optional. The goal here was to make this kit as easy as possible to use while still giving you options to customise should you choose to do so!