- Store ANY game event or action as a key
- Add unlimited sub-values per key
- Change dialogue based on keys
- Remember past dialogue choices
- Access & update inventory mid dialogue
- Access & update inventory during gameplay
- Keys double as a quest & inventory system
Load & Save Games
- Save the entire game’s variables in one line of code
- Retrieve an entire saved game’s values in one line of code
- Save and use variables of type string, int, long, float, Rect, Color, Vector2, Vector3, Quaternion and bool
- Save ANYTHING you can turn into a string!
- You can effectively use this as an in-memory database containing all your game’s data!
- Includes a prefab for playing audio
- Make characters speak random audio (i.e. Bored guards)
- Create custom GUIs for your game
- …without having to mod the engine source!
- Includes a number of pre-made GUI prefabs
- Includes a Visual Novel GUI and demo
- Free game templates available on this site!
- Step by step “Getting started” lessons included
- Runtime typed data creation
- GUI and Engine code run independently from one another
- 100% display agnostic. Works with ANY GUI system or it can just as easily be used completely without a GUI
- Fires events for you to hook into for extra customisation
- Includes “All at once” and “Typewriter” text display modes
- Highly customisable dialogue script format
- Add completely new features without touching the engine code!
- Dialogue script contains an Actor definition and Dialogue section
- Add as may extra sections as your custom GUI requires
- Add between 1 and infinite actors per dialogue
- Add between 1 and infinite dialogue turns per file
- Add between 0 and infinite requirements that have to be met before the turn is spoken or redireect to a new line based on which test failed
- Add between 0 and infinite inventory items to update per turn (Create, Add, Subtract, Set)
- Add between 0 and infinite additional fields per turn as your custom GUI requires
- Call between 0 and infinite custom functions you created
- Each custom function can have between 0 and infinite parameters
- Optionally name your parameters to access them by name inside your function(s)
- No 2 turns have to contain the same fields
- Some fields are auto generated and can be left out if you want to
- Includes 2 scripting formats
- Mix the 2 formats to suit your taste
DEMOS (Please be patient while demos load. Largest demo is 23Mb)
Great Asset, with the ability to do much more. – If you need a npc chat setup for Unity this will do the job. Need your story to have multiple options this can handle it, Need your NPC to know if you picked up a "gold sword" from some other NPC this can handle it easy with out any code… This system also allows for much more like, quest tracking, quick saving features and even inventory. But you will need some coding knowledge if your doing anything fairly advanced. Publisher is very willing to help you out with any issues you may have via the forums or by email. Edit 11/13/2017 Just got a new update, works great with Unity 2017.2 ,also added a simple inventory system.