If you have already bought the MBSCore kit or any of the kits that contain it then you can buy this cheaper version of the WordPress Login kit. With the exception of being cheaper because it excludes the code you already have in your project, this is the same product as the standalone WordPress Login kit
- WordPress Login includes password resetting in case you can’t log in
- password changing for logged in users
- updating the personal info WordPress generates for users (real name, email, website details etc)
- as well as the option to keep you logged in between sessions
Best of all is how simple it is to use!
- Simply install the plugin on your website (first time only)
- In your DashBoard click on All Games then Create New. Configure the various settings or just hit save
- In the previous step WordPress Login generated a game ID for you. Remember it
- Give the prefab your website url and the game ID
- Drag it into a scene and hit play!
To make the kit functional with your project there are a number of callbacks you can hook into meaning you can make it active in your project without having to modify one single line of code in this kit. Simply create a function that runs when the kit has logged in and have that function do whatever you want it to. Example: Load the next scene.
The kit was also designed to be portable so if you use another GUI system you can easily convert it to work with any GUI system Unity supports.
Summary of core features
- Drag and drop, enter your website URL and a game id and you are ready to hit play!
- Update personal information like name, email and website
- Create user accouns for your website using Unity
- Use WordPress website login details to log into your game
- Supports the “Remember me” option
- Password reset if you can’t remember your password
- Password change after login
- Use in your project without modifying the source!!!
NOW INCLUDES NEW FUNCTIONALITY !
WULogin now also includes ShortCodes and widgets to display your game info on your website!
Learn more about the WUSS PORTAL here..!
Also now includes a method to show WebGL players in your WordPress pages