The buttons are loaded at runtime so that means you just have to change the background and the font on a single button prefab and all your button sets will respect your new themed buttons.
Instant themed keyboard…
- Select which keyboard to show
- Select where to place it in your scene
- Select what to do with the result the keyboard returns
- Pooling: Only ever load the keyboard once
- Inspecting the current value at any time
- Having your own code disperse the keyboard
- Block mouse clicks to other objects behind it
- Includes 2 sample themes to start you off with
- Static spawning function: Launch any time from any script
Give you a keyboard in world space, make it easy to skin it to match your game and allow you to decide what buttons to make available.
If you position it so it neatly covers the screen it becomes the ideal 2D replacement for the device’s native keyboard. Alternatively you can place it in a more “interactive” or at least a more interesting position in your scene. That part is entirely up to you… See below for some examples…
The ESC Keyboard in use in VR